Apartments price list
Daily prices for the given occupancy
Prices and general conditions
- The rates are indicated in EUR for the indicated occupancy with the minimum stay of 3 days.
- It is not allowed to occupy the apartment with a bigger number of guests (including infants) than indicated and agreed at the time of reservation.
- It is not allowed to smoke inside the apartment and in the common areas and/or to throw cigarette butts out of windows and balconies.
- Upon prior agreement, we accept small dogs, max.1 per apartment, with the owners’ commitment not to leave their pets alone in the apartment. The daily rate is €8.00, meals not provided.
The prices include:
- Weekly change of bed linen and towels.
- Outdoor parking.
- WI-FI connection.
- Ski room during winter season.
- Bike storage during summer season.
Facilities, available in all apartments:
- Bedroom, bathroom and kitchen linen, cutlery and crockery.
- Garden for shared use.
- To the indicated prices will be added a local tourist tax of €1.40 per person/day for guests over 14 years old. The tax is paid on departure and is specifically stated in the invoice.
Check-in and check-out
- Apartments are available from 2 p.m. on the day of arrival until 9:30 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Reservation becomes binding upon payment of the deposit agreed and after the receipt of our written confirmation;
- The deposit should be paid within 3 days from the date of reservation by:
- Bank transfer
BANK: Cassa Rurale della Val Badia
NAME: APARTMENTS Ciasa Lista | Canins Heinz | Str. Pedraces, 48 | 39036 Badia (BZ)
IBAN: IT 64 B 08010 58180 000302010241
The accommodation bill can be paid in the following ways:
- Cash for total amount up to € 3,000.00. In case of higher bills, the whole bill or the difference should be paid either by cheque or advanced bank transfer (excluding guests from non-EU countries like Russia and Switzerland, for whom bigger cash payments are allowed).
- Bank transfer (in this case the entire payment for your stay should be transferred before your arrival).
- Cheque (in this case we ask to provide the cheque for processing within 1 day after check-in).
(Consumer Code, Part III, title III, par. I 206/2005):
Unforeseen circumstances may always happen and a cancellation is unpleasant for both parties.
The right of withdrawal is not provided by the Consumer Code.
Nevertheless, we offer the following cancellation terms:
- up to 60 days before arrival: refund of the confirmation deposit;
- from 60 to 30 days before arrival: the deposit may be used for an alternative stay within 1 year;
- from 30 to 8 days before arrival: 60% of the total price is charged;
- less than 8 days before arrival, late arrivals, lower number of guests, early departures or no-show: 100% of the total price is charged.
We recommend you to contact your insurance company and to insure your journey against cancellation, early termination and/or late arrival.